Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh Jokes
In Poona / Pune, India He talked 1974-1981 every morning for one and a half hour, changing every week between Hindi and english. More and more the lectures were full of (dirty) jokes - in an attempt to wake up His sannyasins.
"Thus Spake Mulla Nasrudin"
Mulla Nasrudin was His beloved person to tell jokes about:
- "It is being rumoured around town," a friend said to Mulla Nasrudin, "that you and your wife are not getting along too well. Is there anything to it?" "NONSENSE," said Nasrudin. "WE DID HAVE A FEW WORDS AND I SHOT HER. BUT THAT'S AS FAR AS IT WENT."
- A rich widow had lost all her money in a business deal and was flat broke.
She told her lover, Mulla Nasrudin, about it and asked, "Dear, in spite of the fact that I am not rich any more will you still love me?"
"CERTAINLY, HONEY," said Nasrudin, "I WILL LOVE YOU ALWAYS - EVEN THOUGH I WILL PROBABLY NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN."
- Mulla Nasrudin complained to the health department about his brothers.
"I have got six brothers," he said. "We all live in one room. They have too many pets. One has twelve monkeys and another has twelve dogs. There's no air in the room and it's terrible! You have got to do something about it."
The man at the health department asked: "Have you got windows?"
"Yes," said the Mulla.
"Why don't you open them?"
"WHAT?" yelled Nasrudin, "AND LOSE ALL MY PIGEONS?
- Mulla Nasrudin was looking over greeting cards.
The salesman said, "Here's a nice one - "TO THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED."
"WONDERFUL," said Nasrudin. "I WILL TAKE SIX."
- Mulla Nasrudin said to his girlfriend. "What do you say we do something different tonight, for a change?"
"O.K.," she said. "What do you suggest?"
"YOU TRY TO KISS ME," said Nasrudin, "AND I WILL SLAP YOUR FACE!"
- Read More 200-mulla-nasruddin-jokes